A New Opportunity At Beatrice Bakery Co. Starts Here!
Interested in a career at Beatrice Bakery Co. but don’t see an open position that fits? We would still love to get to know you and learn about your experience and skills. We’re growing quickly and could have a spot for you.
Grandma knows best and she is looking for a highly energetic, passionate, talented individual to sell her product!
At Beatrice Bakery Co. our cakes are baked and mellowed to perfection! One taste and you’ll see why we truly bake America’s best!
Nestled in America’s heartland lies a bakery that believes every moment in life should be enjoyed with something delicious. It is a philosophy that Beatrice Bakery Co.® holds close to its heart, and it is why they bake up the freshest, sweetest, most flavorful dessert cakes the country has ever known.
Some of the job responsibilities are:
- Participate in development of annual sales budget targets
- Continually build customer relationships; maintain and service accounts
- Represent Beatrice Bakery Co. at trade shows and community events
- Conduct out-of-office sales calls to prospects and current customers
- Develop techniques and strategies to optimize sales
- Work closely with marketing team on branding, advertising and sales
- Provide projects, reports and budgets
- Some travel required
- Integral knowledge of food business and proper channels of distribution
- Must have good math skills
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
Additional Information required:
- Be able to communicate clearly and distinctly (written and verbal)
- Have good organizational skills
- Be able to travel
- Have visual/hearing ability sufficient to recognize or detect warning devices/signs
- Be capable of movement throughout the plant
Must be able to comprehend machine instructions, safety, and
warning signs, etc.
Must be able to problem solve, troubleshoot and come up with
Must have good communication skills
Must be able to pay attention to details
Make sure the cleaning and sanitization of the machines used
for production are completed daily and ready for the next day’s production.
Ensure that all company rules and policies are followed in a
safe and sanitary environment.
Ensure that required actions are taken to eliminate/minimize
the potential for accidents
Assure all equipment meets safety and FSQ compliance
Complete the cleaning and sanitizing of all machines used
for production that day including mixer, depositor, Ilapak, Delta, all slicers
and other machines
Communicate any issues with the machines to Engineering.
Swab for allergens
Other tasks assigned by the Sanitation Manager
My name is Lori Lovell and I am the Human Resource Director at Beatrice Bakery. Please reach out to me if you have any questions regarding qualifications, benefits, or especially future opportunities as we are growing every day!
Please call 402-223-2358 ext 215 or email email@example.com and I will help you with as much information as possible.
Physical applications are available also at:
Beatrice Bakery Co.
201 South 5th St. Beatrice, NE 68310
400 Bell St. Beatrice, NE 68310